BCBusiness — Canada's best-read regional business brand
65,000+ Monthly Unique Visitors
80,000+ Social Followers
Western Canada's most widely read business media brand for more than 40 years is a multi-platform news source for aspiring business leaders in B.C. and beyond.
With a mission to inform, empower, celebrate and advocate for British Columbia's current and aspiring business leaders, BCBusiness calls on some of the country’s leading journalists to go behind the headlines and bring readers face to face with the key issues and people driving business in B.C.
A daily newsroom feeds an e-newsletter and responsive website and keeps audiences up to date on daily events while the monthly magazine offers deeper analysis and a textured, lean-back experience. It’s an award-winning combination—as evidenced by several mantles' worth of awards for journalism and design awards won by the publication over the past decade.
Smart, savvy and always on the money, BCBusiness is Canada’s best-read and most successful regional business brand. It’s an award-winning combination – in fact, BCBusiness is the 2014 Kenneth R. Wilson Magazine of the Year.
- Educated and affluent
- 80% hold senior management positions or own their own companies
- 90% readers with post-secondary education
- 50% earn incomes of $100,000+
- 10 times per year
As the interactive web component of BCBusiness, BCBusiness.ca is your source for daily business news and thought-provoking commentary served in a multi-media menu of articles, videos and photos, rendering beautifully on desktop, tablet and smartphone screens.
The BCBusiness Daily eNewsletter delivers the day's top business stories in B.C.—straight to your inbox every morning. It makes staying ahead easy!
- Explore BC's premiere business site
- Catch our daily business newsletters
- Join us on our Facebook page
- Fresh Tweets from the BCBusiness team
- Stay in the loop with our LinkedIn group
MEET THE EDITOR
Nick Rockel | Editor-in-Chief, BCBusiness
Nick Rockel began his career at Vancouver magazine, where he served as editor-in-chief. The former Georgia Straight staffer has written and edited for many North American publications, including the Globe and Mail and Institutional Investor magazine. Nick, who holds a BA in English and classical literature from McGill University, is a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
BCBusiness Rates: Please contact a Sales Representative for more information.
BCBusiness advertising allows your ad to be noticed, read and remembered time and again, by BC’s business market.
BCBusiness Fast Facts
- Readership 100,000
- Average Age: 51
- Gender: 52% male, 48% female
- Household income over $100,000: 50%
- Readers with senior management positions: 80%
- Readers with post-secondary education: 90%
- 71% spend 20 minutes or more reading the magazine
- 82% take notice or read advertisements in the magazine
- Distribution 24,000
- Paid subscribers
- Newsstand sales
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges across Canada
- Aboard all Harbour Air flights
- Helijet terminals in Vancouver and Victoria
- Gateway Valet at YVR
- Members of select Chambers of Commerce in B.C.
- BC Restaurant and Food Services Association members
- Various business and charity events in B.C.
To inquire about subscriptions, changes of address, or other customer service issues, please call toll-free 1-800-663-0518. For other General Inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-299-7311.
To inquire about advertising opportunities please contact:
- Brianne Harper
For content inquiries please contact:
- Nick Rockel
- Cathy Mullaly
Please write us with any questions, concerns, or technical problems. We cannot always write back to everyone, but we promise to read all of your messages.