Welcome to Western Canada's leading independent audience engagement and custom content creation company
Pick and choose from dozens of diverse media products that reach a wide-ranging audience of over six million (and growing!) across Western Canada. We utilize an integrated approach that allows your customers to interact with your product or service across multiple media touch points.
Canada Wide is your partner in identifying the content needs of your existing audiences and the preferred media preferences of your elusive prospects. We're in the business of capturing the imagination through creative design, compelling content and innovative branding solutions.
Let us show you how to reach your audiences where they live, and do so authentically and authoritatively. Engagement, after all, is about brand messaging that’s helpful and useful and delivered in the right context at the right time.
Wed, 03 Sep 2014 00:09:45 +0000
Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:15:17 +0000
Wed, 03 Sep 2014 01:51:38 +0000
- August 22, 2014Burnaby, BRITISH COLUMBIA – Canada Wide Media Limited is thrilled to announce that a number of their prestigious publications have...
- August 8, 2014BURNABY, B.C. — Canada Wide Media is thrilled to announce that the company’s founder, chairman and CEO Peter Legge has been named one of ...
- June 5, 2014BURNABY, B.C. — Canada Wide Media is thrilled to announce that the company’s flagship title BCBusiness magazine, the province’s business...
"We couldn’t have done it without you and your team. You made us look good, delivered on time and went way beyond the call of duty."
— Pharmasave National
"Well Into the Future is our premier communication piece with our donors and the community-at large, and continues to raise awareness of Lions Gate Hospital Foundation and the remarkable impact that we’re having on enhancing health care on the North Shore. The magazine has been very well received and we consistently hear only positive feedback (quite often accompanied by donations!).”
— Judy Savage, President, Lions Gate Hospital Foundation
- Account Manager for BCLiving, Vancouver’s new city magazine
Canada Wide Media (CWM) is searching for a hungry (but style-savvy!) Account Manager for BCLiving magazine and BCLiving.ca, the playbook for living life to the fullest in and around Vancouver....
- Associate Editor - BCBusiness
This is a 1-Year Maternity Leave Position...
- Account Manager – BCBusiness
The Account Manager will serve as a member of a team that specializes in selling a diverse range of products offered under the BCBusiness brand. From print and digital advertising to event sponsorships and unique content packages, the product offerings for our clients are constantly evolving. In addition, the Account Manager will have the opportunity to sell into the many other publications and online products produced by Canada Wide Media....