Welcome to Western Canada's leading independent audience engagement and custom content creation company
Pick and choose from dozens of diverse media products that reach a wide-ranging audience of over six million (and growing!) across Western Canada. We utilize an integrated approach that allows your customers to interact with your product or service across multiple media touch points.
Canada Wide is your partner in identifying the content needs of your existing audiences and the preferred media preferences of your elusive prospects. We're in the business of capturing the imagination through creative design, compelling content and innovative branding solutions.
Let us show you how to reach your audiences where they live, and do so authentically and authoritatively. Engagement, after all, is about brand messaging that’s helpful and useful and delivered in the right context at the right time.
Sat, 08 Mar 2014 02:29:31 +0000
Sat, 08 Mar 2014 03:46:32 +0000
Sat, 08 Mar 2014 21:21:25 +0000
- January 23, 2014BURNABY, BC — NBC Sports showcases BCLiving magazine's February cover, featuring the love story behind the wedding of Whitecaps FC...
- January 10, 2014VANCOUVER, B.C. – Canada Wide Media Limited is excited to announce the launch of the BC Cancer Agency’s new magazine, Forward. Produced...
- December 20, 2013Vancouver, B.C.—Canada Wide Media Limited is thrilled to report that BCLiving, the city’s new multi-platform lifestyle magazine, had a...
"We couldn’t have done it without you and your team. You made us look good, delivered on time and went way beyond the call of duty."
— Pharmasave National
"We have been absolutely delighted with the work of Canada Wide — we feel our magazine is a superior publication and our readers have been extremely complimentary about its design and content."
— B.C. Children's Hospital Foundation
- Account Manager — BCBusiness — One Year Maternity Leave Position (March 2014-February 2015)
With a mission to inform, empower, celebrate and advocate for British Columbia's current and aspiring business leaders, BCBusiness calls on some of the country’s leading journalists to go behind the headlines and bring readers face to face with the key issues and people driving business in B.C....
- Marketing Intern
If you’re a go-getter who has the desire to wear multiple marketing hats and gain exposure in the ever-changing and dynamic industry of publishing, then the Marketing Intern role at Canada Wide Media might just be for you!...
- BCBusiness Marketing & Events Manager
The Marketing & Events Manager for BCBusiness reports to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for growing and retaining BCBusiness audience, increasing brand exposure and engagement, developing and optimizing partnerships as well as planning, managing and executing first class BCBusiness events. Applications to this role are open to both organizations and individuals....